Friday 26 June 2015

COMELYCO Jeju Aloe 95% Review

Its been a while since i'm making a product review post hehe sorry. Today I'm gonna review one of the famous Korean products. Aloe vera is such a big hit in korea, especially the Nature Republic that EXO endorsed hehehe  My niece gave me this..Her cousin brought it from China. I didn't know how much the product is. Again, sorry :( 

Honestly saying, i never heard about this brand before..but its okay, its never hurt to try ^^


    



I usually applied the gel after i cleanse my face at night. Then i apply some hada labo lotion on my face. My skin become more soft and supple. Also, less oily on the next morning! Maybe it was because my skin has enough moisturize. Note : Skin will become oily if you didn't moisturize well.

OVERALL REVIEW : 3/5 (◡‿◡✿)
Pros :
(✿◠‿◠) Texture : Smooth, sticky. which makes it easier for my skin to absorb..usually it takes like 2 or 3 seconds only
(✿◠‿◠) Fragrance : Pleasant smell!!
(✿◠‿◠) Multi purpose. U can google the uses of aloe vera gel ^^ If it doesn't work for your skin, it can be used to soothe allergies, after shaving gel and etc's.

Cons :
o(╥﹏╥)o Size : Too big..but u can use a little container to store it if u want to bring it somewhere
o(╥﹏╥)o Effect : Doesn't really gives me a woahhhh kind of effect. It just feels normal on my skin. Does not bring any brightening effect to my skin.

Thats all I want to share with you guys today! Thank you for reading! I will be reviewing KCOLLY soon ^^ byebyebyebyebyebyebye~~ ヽ(^◇^*)/

2 comments:

  1. I am very ecstatic when I am reading this blog post because it is written in a good manner and the writing topic for the blog is excellent.
    Thanks for sharing valuable information. Also get to know about Lather Shaving Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really informative post! Thank you so much for taking time to write and share this helpful post with us. Please keep sharing more helpful post with us. Buy Aftershave Cooling Tonic

    ReplyDelete