Wednesday 11 February 2015

NARUKO Clay Mask + Cleanser and PONDS Vitamin C Scrub Review

1. Naruko Clay Mask & Cleanser in 1

So I decide to give this product a try..I've been doing some research on the internet to make sure this product is worth buying. Many reviewers said that its good and works for their skin..

i don't really remember the price.. its around rm20 or something cos I brought this a long time ago and I finally got time to review it!

narC:ko


Texture : Thick, white, smells refreshing, gives a cooling effect cos it has some small blue beads inside it which I love the most!

OVERALL REVIEW : 2/5 stars
Advantages :

  • quite affordable
  • can be used as mask and cleanser (cool isn't)
  • gives a cooling and refreshing feels after u wash your face with it
  • smells good cos it got tea tree and mint kind of smell
Disadvantages :
  • NOT FOAMY at ALL!!! It didn't gives me the feeling that it cleans my face really well since its not foamy. Cleanser that has a lot of foamy is a good cleanser, it cleanses very well.
  • NOT SUITABLE AS A CLAY MASK since it doesn't create a thick clay mask..the mask is dried up and become thinner eventho i put 3 layers of my face
2. PONDS Vitamin C Whitening Exfoliting Scrub


I don't know how much is this..I actually got this from mum's friend from Indonesia.I NEVER found this product anywhere at Malaysia evetho there's some other PONDS product found in the market around here.


:
Texture : Light,not really clear in colour, doesn' have any smell

CAN U SEE MY DEAD SKIN RIPPIN OUT 

my left hand looks much brighter right?

OVERALL REVIEW : 4.5/5 stars

Advantages :
  • BEST SCRUB THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED!!! I used this twice a week. It really works on removing my dead skin cells.
  • Can be used at other body parts too
  • My skin looks much brighter and smoother after using it
Disadvantages :
  • HARD to find in Malaysia :(
Okay, Its time for some 8 hours of beauty sleep..See you on my next post! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment