Sunday 15 February 2015

DIY Printed Tote Bags For SALE!!! ^^

Hello earthlings! I want to sell some of my DIY's projects :) I hope you guys are interested..Price will be stated below!


Kawaii Food Doodle Tote Bag
PRICE : RM20 Including postage to all regions in Msia




Dreamcatcher Tote Bag
PRICE : RM20 including postage
SOLD OUT!!!!

 Yin Yang Doodle Tote Bag
PRICE : RM24 including postage


Mr Cat Hipster Tote Bag
RM20 Including postage
SOLD OUT!!!

I drew all of these using Sharpie Fabric Marker & Arcylic Paint. It won't fade away, don't worry. Just make sure u handwash it only. If you are intrested, please contact me through my social accounts :

Email : coolcirah@gmail.com
Wechat ID : wildbloodedvip
Whatsapp : 0145760447

GRAB NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment