Thursday 12 February 2015

Hada Labo Products Review

1. HADA LABO Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Milk (Light)

Brought this from Watson few months ago..price : RM50 something, I don't really remember hehe. My friend brought this for me since i got no rm50 in my wallet lol




Texture : Thick milk, no fragrances, alcohol, oil and colorant.

OVERALL REVIEW : 3.5/5 stars

Likes :
  • Easily absorbed by my skin, How I apply my lotion : Apply a drop of the milk on my fingertips and rub my fingers together to heat up those chemicals in the products to works even better. Then I pat it on my face for a better blood circulation .
  • Can be applied to other body parts too! (yayy)
  • My skin feels less oily in the morning ^^  your skin will produce more oils if u didn't apply moisturizer.
Dislikes :
  • Quite expensive since its rm50+..No big deal tho since this lotion sold out in 1 second in JAPAN!
  • My skin didn't really looks brighter after a few months using it
  • I only use this during night bcs I read a few review that this milk kind of product is not suitable to use during the daytime especially if it is a sunny day. DEFINATELY THAT IS NO-NO. Your skin might experience breakouts.
2. HADA LABO Arbutin Whitening Lotion


Believe it or not, I got this for rm4 something at Watsons. They usually sell this with other Hada Labo Arbutin set, but coincidently, on that beautiful day, i found this thing all alone by myself so i decided to buy one since I'm out of HADA LABO's lotion :)

I use this one for my daytime skincare routine :D

Texture : Pretty runny, clear like water, Free from fragrance, mineral oil and alcohol.

OVERALL REVIEW : 3.5/5 stars

Likes :
  • CHEAP OF COURSE!!! hehe
  • can be easily found at Watsons and Guardian
  • small, easy to carry anywhere when travelling especially ^^
  • easily absorbed by the skin
Dislikes :
  • Same case with the above lotion, i still haven't see any changes in my skin tone :(
3. HADA LABO Deep Clean + Blemish Control Cleanser


Brought this from Watson (again, memang pelanggan setiala I ni kan) for rm18 something if I'm not mistaken


Texture : Thick. As usual, free from fragrance, oils and colorant.

OVERALL REVIEW : 4/5 stars

Likes :
  • The price is quite affordable.
  • Since its free from fragrance, oil and colorant, it is suitable for sensitive skin like me
  • My face looks brighter after I cleanse it with this *yeaaaaah man*
  • FORMS A LOTS OF BUBBLES which makes me happy    which gives makes me believe that it cleanses my face very well
Dislikes :
  • Doesn't really clean my stubborn blackheads and whiteheads around my nose :c
See u on my next post, Annyeong ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment