Monday 2 May 2016

Spice Korean Ramyun Challenge

Annyeonggg~

Ok first of all, i am not the type of person who likes to do these kind of challenges (ice bucket, chubby bunny and other challenges)..but this is the only exception. I have seen soooo many ppl doing this challenge, it looks fun..i wanted to try also because i'm a korean drama and music fans. Ramyun and kimchi are two of the most famous food in Korea.

Brought this for RM5.90 at a local supermarket, EVERISE that also imports food from korea and japan. From my research on the internet, its halal and i've seen so many muslims eating this..





Content : Noodle, sesame seeds & seaweed (middle sachet), chili seasoning (right sachet)



Overall ratings : 3/5 

  • IT WAS SUPER DUPER TRIPLE SPICY. For a spicy food lover like me, this is reaaally spicy. The taste awakens every single taste buds i have. It was more spicy than when u eating an uncooked MAGGI (if u guys have tried it la)
  • The noodle sooooo sikit liao. I think the noodle is just like 1/4 of the size of the cup. I was very dissapointed
  • Not forgetting to mention that they did not provide spoon/fork. Compared to MAGGI cup, MAGGI is more pemurah hati since they provide noodle half of the cup + fork!
  • Nonetheless, it was delicious...i wish they would add more noodle :c 
  • The price is quite pricey since its from korea. The price is like 3 times more expensive than normal instant noodle cup..
While eating the noodles, my nose are runny..and my eyes formed tears XD never in my life i've tasted food at this spicy level. If I would rate the spicyness, it would be 12 out of 10! lol My lips are all red and puffy..People said if u want to relieve the spicy taste, drink milk..me, not wanting to waste the dutchlady milk i saved for cereal, i just gulp down a glass of cold water hehe and i rinse my mouth with cold water mixed with salt..they spicyness will fade away eventually..but to be honest, i thought i was going to die because it was sooo spicy  I'm glad i didn't have diarrhea after eating it hahaha

In a nutshell, I WOULD TOTALLY NOT RECOMMEND ALL OF U TO TRY THIS OUT if u dislike spicy food. Its okay for me cos i am quite fond of spicy foods :) and the price is not really worth it cos like i said, the noodle is too little..if they add more noodle, then I would consider buying it again, and repeat the runny nose and involuntary tears again XD

Okay, thats all i wanted to share with you guys, Thank you for reading~ ppyong~~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment